The 14th International Symposium "Mine Action 2017" will take place in Biograd, from 25 till 27 April 2017, and DOK-ING will be there as it has been for the previous 13 years.
This annual event, organized by the Government Office for Mine Action, Croatian Mine Action Centre (CROMAC) and CROMAC – Centre for Testing, Development and Training Ltd. (CROMAC-CTDT) will provide an overview of the latest scientific and practical achievements, identify challenges and offer sustainable solutions in the field of mine action.
The partner countris of the 14th edition are Colombia and Norway, na dthe field demonstration will be held on Wednesday, April 26, at Technical Survey Site at Bila Vlaka.
The main topics of the 14th Symposium include the following:
- Twenty years of Ottawa Convention – achievements and challenges
- Non-Technical Survey – best solutions
- Terrorism and ERW
- IEDs – experiences and methods of approach
- Cluster munitions disposal – latest experiences
- New technologies in mine action