Electronics development engineer
DOK-ING is the leading Croatian company in the robotic engineering and demining industry. For many years we have been the world’s leading manufacturer of special remote-controlled demining machines. We are intensively developing two different programs of special machines in the field of underground mining and crisis management.
In order to keep up with the latest trends on the global market, the company’s development plan includes robotization and hybridization of our vehicles and machines and integration of the latest communication and tracking technologies to enable users to manage fleets of machines through innovative web and other interfaces.
With innovation and excellence being our main company drivers, we are on a mission to further expand our R&D.
- Improving existing machines’ design
- Designing new technical solutions according to relevant standards
- Taking part in prototype design
- Managing technology transfer process for overseas project
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken technical English
- Good knowledge of C programming language and assembler
- Good knowledge of electromotor, particularly PMSM and BLDC
- Knowledge of Altium Designer
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks and SVN would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of analogue, digital and power electronics
- Knowledge of microcontrollers (dsPIC, Atmel AVR or STM)
- Knowledge of writing and compiling firmware tools such as MP LAB, Atmel Studio 6, Code Vision AVR or GCC
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Microsoft Office
- At least five years of relevant work experience, such as development of electromotor management systems, electromotor development and firmware development
- University degree such as FER (ETF) or similar
- What we offer
- For this specific role, we offer full training and onboarding in our R&D department in Zagreb after which you would, if proven, take on a team lead role as a Head of Electronics on a long-term project overseas. We offer full care package and very motivating financial package for this role. Details will be revealed only to short-listed candidates.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, apply below!