Field Service Engineer – Mechanics
DOK-ING is one of the international leaders in production of machines for unmanned landmine clearance. Today DOK-ING, in a few words, by integrating its own innovations and new technologies, develops and manufactures special purpose systems to protect human lives in most dangerous environments, primarily in demining, underground mining, and crisis management.
We are also intensively developing a number of different special machines for various purposes such as CBRNE and counter-terrorism.
In order to continue setting trends in our niche on the global market and continuing our growth, development, and investment in the overall quality, we are on a mission to further our Field Service team with an ambitious and experienced Field Service Engineer – Mechanics.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Field Support for commissioning and production trials of Dok-Ing Underground mining Equipment
- Troubleshoot, analysis and reporting of equipment failures and performance issues
- Coordinate and plan preventive and corrective activities with site manager in order to minimize equipment downtime
- Communicate equipment technical issues and performance with client on site
- Create and update equipment operating and maintenance procedures
- Monitoring and analysis of equipment KPI’s
- Support site management and logistics
- Support R&D department with field reports and improvement suggestions
- Support Program manager and sales department with technical input for new business opportunities
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Higher educational degree in mechanical engineering
- Technical knowledge and practical use of English language
- At least three years of relevant work experience on a similar position
- Readiness for travel and field work in Mining industry in South Africa region
- Knowledge and experience of vehicle or robotic systems
- Knowledge and experience of hydraulics
- Knowledge of Multibody Systems
- Knowledge of electronics and mechanics integration
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or similar 3D CAD software
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Be ready travel for field work in Africa (South Africa and Zimbabwe)
- Be ready to spend up to 50% of year in Field assignments
- Be ready to spend time and work underground in underground platinum mines when on field assignment
Do the right thing
Group and team work culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Field experience with state of the art innovative machinery in mining industry
- Attractive field work compensation package
- Excitement in a goal oriented environment with an opportunity to influence and make actual changes
- Opportunity for learning and professional development with your dedicated educational fund
- Employee care experience and benefits
- Stability with a full time position contract with a probationary period of six months in a company recognized on the global market
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Application deadline is on 15.09.2021.
If you are ready to take on this challenge and become international #DOKINGforces, apply below.