Mechanical Engineer (m/f), Zagreb, Croatia
DON’T SEND A MAN TO DO A MACHINE’S JOB!
DOK-ING is an engineering powerhouse of heavy-duty robotics & autonomous systems. The company is an international market leader and has more than 70% of the market share in more than 40 countries globally. In the previous period, the company has grown by more than 230% and the company’s average salary raised up to 30%. The headquarter in the Croatian capital is spreading on almost 20,000 m2 and, besides the Zagreb office, DOK-ING is incorporated on the following continents: North America, Europe, Africa & Asia. In more than 30 years of being in the business, the company has been recognized for changing the industrial landscape by its innovative approach and won many international “doing business and industrial” awards in innovations and technologies.
In a few words, by integrating its own innovations and new technologies, develops and manufactures robotic and autonomous systems to protect human lives & property in dull dirty and dangerous environments, known to responders, primarily in Military Engineering, CBRNE, Emergency Response & Underground Mining.
In order to continue setting trends and improving the industrial landscape in our niches, we are on a mission to further expand our innovative R&D department in Zagreb’s HQ.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER (m/f) – 4 positions open
Design of special purpose remotely controlled robots and their components with main tasks:
- analysis, design and development in the area of specialized diesel-hydraulic, electro-hydraulic and electric power systems
- defining technical solutions as part of our expert team
- testing designed solutions
- technical and analytical problem solving and optimization of the existing machines, tools and systems.
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE:
- Sc. / MSc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Experienced with:
- Designing mechanical components (welded structures and machined assemblies)
- Defining and selecting procured components and systems for the integration in final solution
- 3D modelling software (e.g. SolidWorks 3D CAD or similar)
- Proficiency in technical English in written and spoken
- Experience with mechanical systems design
- Experience with systems commissioning
- Experience with diesel and electrical drives
- Experience with hydraulics
- Experience with construction or mining equipment
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Curiosity and creative approach within work challenges
- Team oriented player
- Flexibility and proactivity in problem-solving
- Initiative and focus on both results and quality
- Good analytical skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to work on challenging and innovative projects in the robotics & autonomous field
- Dynamic, open-minded and motivating work-life balance environment oriented towards knowledge sharing
- Ability to work with cutting edge tools & technologies
- Ability to grow and learn through the systematic employee education system
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Team buildings
- Supporting sport activities
Apply for the job position on the link below until the 14th of April 2022 by sending your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and become an important part of #DOKINGforces.