Head of Electrical Engineering in Xuzhou, China
DOK-ING is one of the international leaders in production of machines for unmanned landmine clearance. Today DOK-ING, in a few words, by integrating its own innovations and new technologies, develops and manufactures special purpose systems to protect human lives in most dangerous environments, primarily in demining, underground mining, and crisis management.
We are also intensively developing a number of different special machines for various purposes such as CBRNE and counter-terrorism.
In order to continue setting trends in our niche on the global market and continuing our growth, development, and investment in the overall quality, we are on a mission to further expand our R&D team on an overseas project with a Senior R&D Manager for Electronics.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Improve existing machines’ design
- Design new technical solutions according to relevant standards
- Take part in prototype design
- Manage technology transfer process for overseas project
- Plan and schedule tasks for electrical design team
- Create reports on a monthly basis
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken technical English
- Good knowledge of C programming language and assembler
- Good knowledge of electromotor, particularly PMSM and BLDC
- Knowledge of Altium Designer
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks and SVN would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of analogue, digital and power electronics
- Knowledge of microcontrollers (dsPIC, Atmel AVR or STM)
- Knowledge of writing and compiling firmware tools such as MP LAB, Atmel Studio 6, Code Vision AVR or GCC
- At least five years of relevant work experience, such as development of electromotor management systems, electromotor development and firmware development
- University degree in electrical engineering
WHAT WE EXPECT
Do the right thing
Group and team work culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excitement in a goal oriented environment with an opportunity to influence and make actual changes on an international project in our JV in Xuzhou, Jiangsu, P.R. China
- Attractive compensation and bonus package
- Onboarding in Zagreb, Croatia, in DOK-ING’s HQ
- Term for minimum of 3 years
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
If you are ready to take on this challenge and become international #DOKINGforces, apply below.