Head of Mechanical Engineering in Xuzhou, China
DOK-ING is one of the international leaders in production of machines for unmanned landmine clearance. Today DOK-ING, in a few words, by integrating its own innovations and new technologies, develops and manufactures special purpose systems to protect human lives in most dangerous environments, primarily in demining, underground mining, and crisis management.
We are also intensively developing a number of different special machines for various purposes such as CBRNE and counter-terrorism.
In order to continue setting trends in our niche on the global market and continuing our growth, development, and investment in the overall quality, we are on a mission to further expand our R&D team on an overseas project with a Senior R&D Manager for Mechanics.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define operational procedures in the mechanical department
- Delegate and oversee ongoing mechanical technology transfer process’ tasks from DOK-ING ‘s HQ to JV
- Define, delegate and oversee mechanical modifications and adaptions of the current design
- Define, delegate and oversee mechanical design of the new products
- Plan and schedule tasks for mechanical design team
- Create reports on a monthly basis
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- University degree in mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of technical English both in speech and writing
- Knowledge of Multibody Systems
- Knowledge of electronics and mechanics integration
- Knowledge of Creo or similar 3D CAD software
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis
- Knowledge and experience preferred of vehicle or robotic systems
- Knowledge and experience preferred of hydraulics
- High degree of engineering creativity
- Experience in prototype testing
- Experience with team management and organization
WHAT WE EXPECT
Do the right thing
Group and team work culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excitement in a goal oriented environment with an opportunity to influence and make actual changes on an international project in our JV in Xuzhou, Jiangsu, P.R. China
- Attractive compensation and bonus package
- Onboarding in Zagreb, Croatia, in DOK-ING’s HQ
- Term for minimum of 3 years
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
If you are ready to take on this challenge and become international #DOKINGforces, apply below.